Proveniens iFokus

Proveniens

Etikett: individforskning
Läst 2915 ggr
Cavinka
0

Får en amerikan skriva här?

Har en god vän som undrar om han får skriva inlägg på engelska här?

chrissan
0
#1

Välkommen!

Cheyenne
0
#2

Absolutely! A warm welcome!

Cavinka
0
#3

Han har frågor om sin familj som emigrerade härifrån Sverige till USA.

Är det lämpligt om han lägger dem på Individforskning?

AndersE
0
#4

#3 Det går utmärkt. Det finns också en egen rubrik "Proveniens in English"…

Cavinka
0
#5

Min amerikanske vän lyckas inte med att logga in på forumet. Finns det någon vänlig själ som kan hjälpa honom. Bifogar hans mailadress.jag fick detta mail från honom ikväll:

have tried several times without success to log in. I also
created another log in account, but could not log in on that either.
I looked for an email address to write, but my Swedish is not that
good and even with help of a translator, I could not find what I needed.
When you can, would you please send me an email address to write, maybe
someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

H Johnson skiphj10@comcast.net

AndersE
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#6

This is how it is done:

First you click on the orange square;

"Ny medlem? Klicka här!" means "New member? Click here!"

AndersE
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#7

After clicking the orange sign you get a new form:

AndersE
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#8

Fill it in with your choosen member name, a password and an e-mail adress.

There are two squares. The first one must be filled. It says you agree on the membership agreement (link to a Google translation), the second is a choice if you want to stay logged in.

Finally click the button. "Bli medlem" means "Become a member".

Remember your choosen name and password!

Cavinka
0
#9

Tack! Jag har vidarerbefordrat instruktionerna.

Cavinka
0
#10

Jag fick tillbaka detta nu och uppenbarligen har Skip stora problem.

I have done exactly as directed in the posting, both yesterday and
this morning. Each time I get the this.

    E-post:  
     [hwj501@comcast.net](mailto:hwj501@comcast.net)  
    E-postadressen är upptagen   

    I have no idea what this is trying to tell me, but what ever  

is happening I am not able to log in under anyway I tried it. I have tried
both my original password and then one created for a second account I tried.
No Go.

Skip

AndersE
0
#11

Uppenbarligen registreringen lyckats. Då ska det ju bara vara att logga in…

Effie
0
#12

Kolla med support iFokus om det inte funkar.


Visst går det. Om inte annat, så går det galet