02 -- Proveniens in English

Proveniens in English!

2009-05-09 13:15 #0 av: AndersE

Hi! 

I am your host on this site - "Proveniens iFokus".

Proveniens is a Swedish word for Provenance. The word means descent or origin, and the idea behind “Proveniens iFokus” is to bring people with different areas of interest in “the underlying” - the background story - together.

So if you are interested in Swedish genealogy or Swedish history - this could be the site for you.

Unfortunately iFokus doesn’t have an English version. However, I do believe that a lot of our members would like to help any guest  posting a question/query here in English. So here is a way to approach “Proveniens iFokus” in English:

"Proveniens" in Google translate version looks like this  

You will quickly realize that the translation is far from perfect. I still hope it is good enough to help you make some of the information on the site available to you. I also hope that you will let us help you. Please ask about anything!

Anmäl
2009-05-09 13:40 #1 av: AndersE

To put a quest here you will have to become a member. This is of course free and all you have to do is put your preferred username in the orange box on the right.

Then you have to add your e-mail adress and a password. The e-mail adress is just to make it possible for us to remind you of your password. You will not receieve any junk mail!

Anmäl

Bli medlem på iFokus

För att kunna delta i diskussionen måste du bli medlem på iFokus. Det går snabbt, enkelt, och kostar ingenting. Medlemskapet ger dig tillgång till över 300 sajter.